Grout Steam Cleaner
Grout is a paste used to fill in gaps in between tiles. Excess can be wiped away, but for a deep, thorough and effective clean, invest in a quality grout steam cleaner. Listed below you’ll find instructional tips on how to get the most out of this cleaning appliance and (hardly even laborious) cleaning process.
Which product is ideal for steam cleaning grout?
Opt for either our Pegaso or Polti steam cleaners, as they’re suited to hard tiled surfaces stained with grout. You can also purchase a microfibre cloth attachment to enhance your grout steam cleaner and improve the cleaning experience. This will enable a much more thorough clean.
How do I steam clean grout off?
• Fill the tank with water or detergent
• Position the grout steam cleaner on the grout stained area
• Turn it on
• Guide the machine around the area, letting it scrub, clean and dry as you go
• This process typically takes about 15 minutes, depending on the size of the area being cleaned
• That’s it! It’s that simple!
• For further information, check out our video below
Grout steam cleaners will refresh the look of your tiles, making them look shiny and new. Get yours at Steam Australia today!